Incorporated in 2012, Y Chhe Group is a leading construction and building materials supplier in Cambodia. We are now seeking new talent to join our company. If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to hr(at)ychhe.com.kh.
- JOB TITLE: Assistant to Chairman
- Reports to: Chairman
- LOCATION: Phnom Penh
- SALARY RANGE: Negotiable
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages Chairman’s appointment and deal with incoming Email or fax.
- Makes appointment on behalf of Chairman.
- Translates documents or business correspondences from Khmer to English or Chinese and vice versa.
- Accompanies with Chairman to overseas for business purpose when required.
- Arranges travel (visa or flight booking) and accommodation for Chairman when required.
- Manages Chairman’s programs on a daily basis.
- Provides general administrative support to Chairman.
- Deal with private and confidential information on a daily basis.
- Others task as assigned by Chairman.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, or other related fields.
- Good at interpersonal, relationship and management skills.
- At least 5 years experiences in related fields.
- Able to use Microsoft word & Excel.
- Be honest, hardworking, fast learning and flexible.
- Good command in English. Chinese is preferable.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to hr(at)ychhe.com.kh or contact to 017 809 182 / 016 225 883 for more information.
About Y Chhe Group
Founded as a family retail construction and building materials store in Phnom Penh in 1986, Y Chhe was incorporated in 2012 and has since expanded into a leading construction materials supplier in Cambodia. Our construction and building materials have been contributed to many real estate and property projects in Cambodia including hotels, office and retail buildings, condominium, shopping centers and borey.
At Y Chhe, we're a people-orientated company; our business is not only providing the best for our customers but also our employees. We strive to be the benchmark for business standards in Cambodia, and spearhead the introduction of innovation and sustainability in our market.