Incorporated in 2012, Y Chhe Group is a leading construction and building materials supplier in Cambodia. We are now seeking new talent to join our company. If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to hr(at)ychhe.com.kh.
- JOB TITLE: Treasury Officer
- Reports to: Treasury Manager/li>
- LOCATION: Phnom Penh
- SALARY RANGE: Negotiable
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare and communicate all previous day relevant to banking transactions
- Reviewed GL account and reconciled in system as timely manner, and verify daily cash deposit transaction in bank account
- Perform bank reconciliation bank statement and clear bank balance as of a certain date
- Reconciling bank deposits and processing treasury payments by arrange cheques or oversea transfer transaction
- Prepare monthly cash flow report
- Others task as assigned by Manager
- Bachelor of Finance and Banking is preferably, Accounting or Economic Science
- Minimum 1 years experiences in accounting or finance with financial industry
- Microsoft Word & Excel, GL accounting background
- Ability for multi task and manage competing deadline
- Good written and verbal communication skill
- Good at mathematic skill, hardworking, fast learning and flexible
- Good command in English both writing and speaking
How to apply?
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to hr(at)ychhe.com.kh or contact to 017 809 182 / 016 225 883 for more information.
About Y Chhe Group
Founded as a family retail construction and building materials store in Phnom Penh in 1986, Y Chhe was incorporated in 2012 and has since expanded into a leading construction materials supplier in Cambodia. Our construction and building materials have been contributed to many real estate and property projects in Cambodia including hotels, office and retail buildings, condominium, shopping centers and borey.
At Y Chhe, we're a people-orientated company; our business is not only providing the best for our customers but also our employees. We strive to be the benchmark for business standards in Cambodia, and spearhead the introduction of innovation and sustainability in our market.